Author&Blogger Ring

Previous

Next

Random

List

Visit Amazon.co.uk

-->

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Battle of the Bakers!!!

So today I had THAT moment.

The moment when you realise that when you told your baby cousin you could do ANYTHING, she took that a little more literally than you anticipated.

My cousin Jak Jak is an utter sweety pie, but she is every inch the Chant. Most little girls think small: not so my Jak Jak!

Today she wanted to bake some cakes. You will notice the plural; she is nothing if not ambitious. She decided half way through that what she *really* wanted to do was watch Paddington with her brother and do the *fun* decorating stuff at the end...

I have NO IDEA how I retained the energy to do my thousand words after I'd finished!

However, the cakes did turn out PRETTY!!!







DeeDee

D.D. Chant

No comments:

Post a Comment