Author&Blogger Ring

Previous

Next

Random

List

Visit Amazon.co.uk

-->

Friday 5 July 2013

I'm back!!!

Hello everyone!

Long time, no see!

I've been out of action with a pretty ghastly combination of the flu and tonsillitis, I'm only just starting to feel human again! That means I haven't been concentrating on The Vow as much as I would have liked. One the plus side I did get to watch a lot of Wimbledon! ;-P

So you may have noticed that I've added a new page to my blog!

Gentian is the name of mine and my sisters band, and you can find links to our music and download tracks for free from reverbnation. Please, please check the link below out and, if you like what you hear, fan us. Record labels are looking for artists with their own following, so every fan pushes us one step closer to our dream. Also it's only through word of mouth that our music is heard, so if you like our songs please share them with your friends. Thanks so much for listening. ;-D

Gentian's Reverbnation Page

No comments:

Post a Comment